Friday, November 17, 2006

Students' Accounts

Today in class students wrote about their impressions about a trip they made yesterday to the Otago Polytechnic's School of Art.



Yesterday I saw the School of Art, Otago Polytechnic. I saw a small house. In the middle of the house there was a small tree. On the tree there were a lot of rings. It was just like a dream. (by Wei Lu)

Yesterday afternoon, our Polytechnic students went to the School of Art's exhibition. First, I saw a sculpture. It was very amazing. And a beehive was very interesting too. But some of the others I didn't understand. I enjoyed the Korean room especially; it was impressive. I followed Korean shoes up the stairs and took off my own shoes when entering the room. There was a Korean student there who served green tea to me. I had a very enjoyable time. Thank you to all School of Art's students! (by KwiOk)

Yesterday I went to the art school which held many different types of artexhibits.I saw an operation performed through digital movies,and ceramics.It was really crul art but a very impressive exhibition. (by Wook)

No comments: