By now you should have decided which site you prefer for learning English (for now). Please work on that for the first 30 minutes or so. But then check this post (by refreshing the web page). Today I want to introduce you to about 5 sites that you may also enjoy.
- Online dictation is a good technique. Here is a good place to begin.
- Here is Radio New Zealand. It has podcasts to listen to.
- Speaking of podcasts, you may listen about Iceland's economic collapse here. This comes from The State We're In, a Dutch radio site that produces weekly broadcasts.
- In the past few days, I mentioned 'minimal pairs'. You can practice those here.
- Finally, you can practice word order at this site.
- World English might be good for you to look at also.