Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Day 3 Fashion models


Good morning. I hope that more of you other than just Magda had a chance to prepare for today's topic: Fashion Models.

I know that we have looked at this topic before, but it is worth repeating. The site that I have used, www.breakingnewsenglish.com has excellent materials to improve students' English.

I have selected some and prepared a worksheet. There are activities for speaking, listening, vocabulary, grammar etc.

Between 11 and 12 you will start some self-study. This is the time to select what you want to spend more time on. I shall work with a small IELTS group today. If you cannot find anything, spend some time on grammar or read (and make a note of what you have read in a log or journal).


Tomorrow the topic will be Farmers Plant New Crops.

Today's site: English Club. It look rather 'busy', but they have been online 10 years.

No comments: