Monday, October 29, 2007

Day 8 Tourism quiz

The good news this morning is that most of you have passed your assessment last week. The not-so-good news is that the next assessment will take place on the 8th November :-(

But, because we have been starting off everyday with listening dictation, you have been preparing for this assessment all along. With our tape - Being More Assertive - I shall demonstrate what will be expected of you.

We have a tourism quiz to take part in today, and that will involve more listening. Next, I really must get our reading programme off the ground.

In the computer suite (it's been two weeks since we were there) I would like you catch up with the websites I'm giving you. Work backwards and take a brief look at all of the links I've provided for you this term.


Tomorrow's topic will be about cows and sheep burping.

The site for the day is English Page.com.


No comments: