Thursday, November 22, 2007

Nothing but feedback


Today in the shower I changed my plan for today's class. I have been meaning to give you all individual feedback, but haven't had the opportunity to do so. Since feedback is so important for you, especially if you are not returning to study English next year, I am going to devote this morning to it.

We shall look at all the important areas of English. I may set you tasks to do. The I shall tell you all how you are going, how much you have improved, and what you need to do if you wish to improve further.

That is it, really. There is nothing more that I plan to do. This will probably be the most important day of the year for you! I believe that correct feedback is more important than any of the assessments you have attempted.


No comments: