Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Guide to good writing

Welcome to class for the last day before your assessment.



Yesterday I asked you to work on a letter asking for buses to travel more frequently and from earlier in the morning so that you could use then to arrive on time for morning class here at Otago Polytechnic.



If you haven't already done so (thanks to Hannah and Jack for emailing me yours) then that is what I'd like you to do. Once you have, you may work individually, on a computer, or at your desk.



Once I have had a chance to look over your work, I will then give some last minute instructions and advice. And after morning tea we will relax a little and view a little more either of 'About a boy' or the body language video.



I told you on Tuesday that after the assessment you could expect some more listening practice from me. I would also like to set you work from John Peck and Martin Coyle's book: The Student's Guide to Writing. I think it's really useful and helpful.

No comments: