Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Class excursion


Today from 11 until 12, we shall be going on an excursion. Let me keep the location a secret for now.

After our regular dictation, I shall let you listen to some of Dr Albert Bartlett's lecture that I introduced you to yesterday. I have it on a DVD, so it should be easy to access.

That will bring us to a discussion that I would like you to have. The topic is: What do you see as humanity's main problems. Perhaps we will think about how to start solving one.

We ought to do some writing after that (I forgot to set you some yesterday). Write about any out-of-the-ordinary thing that you have experienced recently (it may be made up).

Then, I have an example of a human problem at this breaking news site, and I have prepared a worksheet.

No comments: