To start (after the dictation - factual and delayed - from the book Why can't you tickle yourself?) form groups of no more than four. I'll help you to mix randomly. Predict answers to these questions:
- What fraction of people read zero books all year?
- What was the average number of books read in a year?
- What type of book is more popular: religious politics or romance?
- Who reads the most - woman or men, younger people or older people?
- What is the largest number of books someone mentioned in the article read?
Finally some writing. Please rewrite with simpler language as a list of points the information about Immersion and Reading that the Toastmasters article provides.