Monday, September 17, 2007

Gylchella's story - Let me give you a hand!


When I was a student I had a nice and exciting time. We were studying “Human Anatomy”, so this department was on the second floor of the high building. When students were having a break we stood at the class room. In the class were many body’s on the table. One student just for fun made some joke, when we were breaking; he dropped a human’s hand from the window on to somebody’s car.

After lunch when we were studying in the class room, somebody knocked on the door, we saw a policeman. He started investigate the incident. The drive of the car returned home for lunch, he opened the boot of the car and saw a hand. He had a poor heart condition of course he felt a terribly stressed. His wife called the police.

All the students were shocked and afraid by policeman’s visit. I thought “Oh dear! We are going to have a big problem!”

After class we had to write explaining this incident. I felt nervous and stressed, because every day the policeman came and asked over and over again what happened that day. I thought it would never end.

On the other hand it was a good experience for everybody, because we never did anything like this again.

It was many years ago, but I still remember everything which happened in my student life. I had an unforgettable and exciting time.

No comments: