Wednesday, September 05, 2007

One thing after another


For the first part of this class I shall have you work on your own. I suggest that you work in pairs, and I suggest that you work with a new partner each time you change activities. This is so that I have a chance to give last-minute advice concerning tomorrow's assessment. After morning tea we shall check all of today's work together, and after that I feel that you deserve a delicious Food Festival. We'll finish ten minutes early so that we get the best seats!

Okay, let's go! Here's your list of activities:

  1. Single-words dictation
  2. True/false questions about the reading you received yesterday
  3. Conversation worksheet
  4. Listen and read for only 5 to 10 minutes to explore a website about brainfood
  5. Correct the last two paragraphs of the silly story I gave you yesterday

No comments: