Monday, September 17, 2007

Send me your story


Good morning, and welcome to the start of the last week of term.

I shall tell you the results of the narrative writing assessment that you did in morning class recently. Seven of you passed on the first trial, and I hope that the rest of you will do so this week. I am suggesting Wednesday for that.

After I inform you of the results, I would like the 7 of you that achieved to work elsewhere from 9 until 10.30. Your job is to find a computer and to email me at williaml@tekotago.ac.nz your stories. Write them as a word document please, and attach them. Everyone will have a few errors to correct, irrespective of whether you passed.

In class I shall work with the rest of you to help you correct your own work. I will not do it for you, but you may submit your work as often as you like.

After the break please meet me in the computer suite. I want to upload your narratives onto this site. If you wish your story to be anonymous then that is okay. However, all of your stories are worth reading, and I think it would be a good idea to 'publish' them in this fashion.

Finally, here is an excellent site for you to continue improving your writing.

No comments: